Vote for your favorite Spring flowers

Please vote your favorite spring flower(s) eg daffs, tulips etc...

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6a
Country
United Kingdom
Lol Sorry Alp I was have fun with the Swan Orchid ;) So Don't Enter that :LOL: Its Not Real at least its not in the real world but there Is a swan Orchid ..........................I'm So Bad anyhow Spring Flowers I Love Celandines And Forget-me-not's, Violets, Blue Scilla, Primula vulgaris & Hybrids I love How Wild valgaris crosses with hybrids in old cottage gardens and you get a mix of shads ..... as in this picture I took last spring. Its just an old lawn that has had know Chemicals sprayed so flowers like buttercups & Daises.... extra they all have a go & I Love them all. I Just don't really have favourites. Spring Is Such a great Time & I'm going in the garden to watch it:)
P1030587.JPG

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
Very impressed with Montray Davis's polls, so I would like to try one.

Please upload your flower photos for the next month (could be hellebores, snowdrops, daffs, any .. even winter jasmines..) ( could be more than one), but please name alp1, alp2 ... and we could all vote amongst ourselves. We can have a winner the end of the month. You may have many photos and many responses, but please order them after your username.

alp1 Hellebore

sam_0015-jpg.31855

alp2 Snow Fox
sam_0009-jpg.31908

I hope it works and we can have some fun!

Special THANK YOU to @Montray Davis !
Thanks! :)

The "alp1 Hellebore" is absolutely stunning. Both a beauty though! :D

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
Thanks! :)

The "alp1 Hellebore" is absolutely stunning. Both a beauty though! :D

Thank you. I think I would love to see your trees fruit. I must look out for M27 and stand next to them and pick fruits from the trees. I can still remember my eldest brother doing that in his mother-in-law's house. Those were the days when we had houses and gardens and fields.

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
Lol Sorry Alp I was have fun with the Swan Orchid ;) So Don't Enter that :LOL: Its Not Real at least its not in the real world but there Is a swan Orchid ..........................I'm So Bad anyhow Spring Flowers I Love Celandines And Forget-me-not's, Violets, Blue Scilla, Primula vulgaris & Hybrids I love How Wild valgaris crosses with hybrids in old cottage gardens and you get a mix of shads ..... as in this picture I took last spring. Its just an old lawn that has had know Chemicals sprayed so flowers like buttercups & Daises.... extra they all have a go & I Love them all. I Just don't really have favourites. Spring Is Such a great Time & I'm going in the garden to watch it:) View attachment 31968

Were you tipsy?:eek::D! The light of the columbine(?) is stunning. I will put up a list and then you lot can check. I Blame The Pint in the Pub!:LOL:

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
Thank you. I think I would love to see your trees fruit. I must look out for M27 and stand next to them and pick fruits from the trees. I can still remember my eldest brother doing that in his mother-in-law's house. Those were the days when we had houses and gardens and fields.

I am super excited about my cocktail tree and can't wait to see all the luscious growth.

I also grafted an orange to my Kumquat as well as my Seedless Flame Grape to my Concord Grapes (and vice versa).

Everything seems to be going well. Yay!

Yeah, these days people would rather just shop their local grocery stores . They're missing out though.

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
I'm surprised you've managed to find the thread, @zigs ! I think we will give it another month.. Spring has forgotten to spring.

Reaction score
Country
United States
Both are gorgeous flowers but if I need to choose one, I would pick alp1 Hellebore.

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
Both are gorgeous flowers but if I need to choose one, I would pick alp1 Hellebore.

Thank you.

I expect more photos to be uploaded, but SPRING has never sprung and spring flowers are far and few in between. Wonder if someone else would like to upload some more!

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
Country
United States
I'm too late for this poll, can you start a new one?
smfingernose.gif
smlaughing3.gif

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
Gemma: You're not too late. I am opening a new thread. What should it be called, please help me OR YOU can start the thread and after 20 days, I will put in the poll. How about that?

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
Country
United States
I need to read the whole thread and learn the rules cause I thought it was something different..I thought you posted 2 flowers and then asked the members to pick their favorite, I had no idea it was a contest among everyone

nothing is blooming yet in my garden (there's still some snow on the ground) but in a few months I will have a ton of pics of my own to show

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
Yes, exactly! Nothing is blooming in the garden. I need to ignore this thread and try an different one! The weather has been diabolical and has put paid to it.

Ask a Question