Spring Flowers 2015

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Country
United Kingdom
Well, we did have snow on the hills by us yesterday. And this was our garden 2 years ago on the same date as the above pictures.
March 22 2013 Garden in the Snow 001.jpg

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
I'm so glad I found this thread! Looking at all these pictures of flowers is a great pleasure. Thank you for posting them.
Yesterday, everything here was covered with snow too.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
They all are very pretty!:love: I especially like Celadine Double. It's lovely! Does it come in colors other than yellow?

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6a
Country
United States
All these flowers are so pretty! I haven't even been able to decide what I want to plant yet! I want to do mostly perrenials with some annuals in the front.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
This is great to know, thank you for the information:) I asked this question, because I love white flowers. In the future, I'll try to create an all white garden:love:

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
I can't believe that people are still dealing with snow! I feel sorry for those of you who are. I was going to get all my seeds planted today, but my mother in law just notified me that the snow level is going to drop down to 2000 feet tomorrow, and I am not sure if that is going to effect me or not. We have not had frost in about 3 weeks, so I thought I was in the clear. I guess I could still go forward with planting the seeds and just keep the pots inside overnight until I see what is going to happen aroun dhere.

Ask a Question