Plants for indoor chlorine pool facility

Reaction score
Country
United States
Hi everyone! I am a lifeguard at an indoor pool facility. I am attempting to start a project to include potted plants in our facility. The pool deck gets excellent morning, afternoon and evening sun, as the facility is lined with floor to ceiling windows. I love plants and gardening, so this is a really important and exciting project for me. I just had a few questions and research ideas and hoped you all could help. The plants would be close to windows and away from any direct splashing of water and human traffic. The facility is mildly humid and warm, yet has good air circulation from large ceiling fans and the occasional open doors. I believe the air does not hold too many chemicals to harm the plants, but I would like a second opinion. If this does work out, what would be the best plants to put in the facility? Please ask questions and let me know your concerns, thank you!

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Never seen plants in a pool facility, but it is a great idea. I don't know, but my first thought is ferns, they can thrive on warmth and humidity, and often get recommended for bathrooms

Ask a Question