Planting instruction for good growth..

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7B
I saw this picture, and just had to post it somewhere, and this looked like the best place. I hope everyone thinks it is as cute as I did !
image.jpg

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United States
That is so beyond silly! This is one of the things that drives me crazy about cats; they always want to be somewhere you don't necessarily want! A few years ago I had a real problem with stray cats using my potted plants as litter boxes and napping in them or knocking them over.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
South Africa
This reminds me of an owl in South Africa that has set up its home in a potted plant on someone's balcony. Every year she lays her eggs there and the chicks stay in the pot until they are old enough to climb out. The owners of the plant are amazing people who have done everything they can to accommodate this family and have even set up a webcam to share the experience with the world. When mother owl had a cough two years ago they even caught her and took her to the vet.

Watering the plant without harming the owls must be quite difficult and I sometimes wonder how it has survived.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United States
I imagine a foliar spray would be helpful when it can be used and a tube inserted in the plant's container could make watering much easier when the owls are in it. One would just have to be sure the parents weren't around!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
I love the picture! It's more than adorable. Cats are my favorite animals, I wish I could have one. Or three:D . Instead, I have a little dog who hates cats:p

Reaction score
It must be in the air! Today I opened an email from my yoga instructor and it was a kitten (one very much like the little orange on the right) in a yoga pose. So your post made me laugh twice as much. Top that off with a trip to the vet for one of our grown girls, and while we were there we saw a little bitty guy. It's kitten season! :)

Reaction score
OMG this picture is so cute. I laughed my guts off looking at it. Seriously, they need to be planted six inches apart if you can pull them apart. Thanks for this post.. you made my day!

Ask a Question