November Photo of the Month - Voting Time!

Who submitted your favourite photo?

• JBtheExplorer

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Esther Knapicius

Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Sheal

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • ChanellG

• zigs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Onatah

• DeborahJane

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
It's time to vote for your favourite photo! Check out the entries below, and be sure to cast your vote in the poll above before the start of November.

@JBtheExplorer
1 JBtheExplorer.jpg

@Esther Knapicius
2 Esther Knapicius.jpg

@Sheal
3 Sheal.jpg

@ChanellG
4 ChanellG.jpg

@zigs
5 zigs.jpg

@Onatah
6 Onatah.jpg

@DeborahJane
7 DeborahJane.jpg

The deadline for votes is 31st October 2015, and the winner will be announced on 1st November. The winning photo will appear on the sidebar throughout the whole of November, so good luck to everyone who has submitted an entry! :D

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
These are all amazing photos and it was hard to just pick one! I really like how all of them capture the essence of fall in different ways. As an American who has never traveled abroad to Europe, I really enjoying seeing the ones that people post from other countries as I get a taste of what it might look like to visit there. One day I will make it over there to experience it for myself!

zigs

Cactus Grower, Kent.
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
Lovely shots everyone :)

Sods law that i'm in zone 9a and autumn hasn't quite arrived here yet, been working in Somerset, not far away but that's zone 8b and totally different :rolleyes:

Reaction score
Country
United States
All of the photographs are beautiful but the colors and clarity in DeborahJane's speak to me. There is just something about a gate. The combination of rustic metals and the rambling garden are just perfect. I could imagine a garden rather than a driveway beyond that gate. Gives me ideas about camouflaging my garage.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4b
Country
United States
This was a really hard decision! I have a weakness for unique trees with tons of character so I voted for @Esther Knapicius . Love the angle, lighting and the amazing tree.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
Just to clarify, @Becky or anyone who knows...we PM photos directly to Becky, is that right?

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
All the pictures are just amazing and it is very hard to pick one. Wonderful November photos!

Reaction score
All those photography are really beautiful and colorful and each had its own unique style of photoshoot. That is why I am having a hard time to choose which one I will vote...:confused:

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
13b
Country
Philippines
Oh, I'm really sorry to have missed this voting. I was out of commission in the past few days due to the holidays. I was not aware that there would be a voting. All those photos are great shots, showcasing the healthy plants they have. But my vote goes to ChannelG with that ensemble of plants that is very attractive to the eyes.

I hope there would be another voting of this kind for next month. I promise to joine.

Reaction score
By the way when is the start of giving the entries for the next best photo of the month voting contest in this forum? And how to join? What are the mechanics? I am interested to join in this kind of activity...:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Question