JBtheExplorer

Native Gardener
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
So... its late summer... Every type of flower I have has either bloomed or is still in bloom. I thought it would be the perfect time to share some of the flowers I have in my pond area. For the most part, I went with a red/orange/yellow theme.

DSCN6501.png

DSCN6400.png

DSCN5790.png

DSCN6066.png

DSCN6177.png

DSCN6207.png

DSCN6476.png

DSCN5640.png

DSCN5414.png

IMG_7492 copy2.png

JBtheExplorer

Native Gardener
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
Reaction score
Oh my - what can I say - other than all are absolutely gorgeous and wonderful examples too and to compliment you - not only on your gardening skills and choices but on your photography too - as you've captured every single flower so perfectly that I feel I could almost touch them and particularly love the last one of your water lilies - which I think are truly exquisite.

As I was just about to say that I too would love to see how beautiful your whole garden must look and before I'd even finished typing - low and behold my wish has been granted - I must compliment you on that too - as I feel more than sure that it must feel like a little piece of paradise every time you are either looking at it or are in it - probably the envy of many of your neighbors too :)

Reaction score
Awesome pictures! You have some of the most beautiful flowers I have ever seen! Comgrats! Keep sharing, I really like your pictures :)

Reaction score
What a lovely garden. It's obvious that you put a lot of hard work into it. I love the little footbridge. You squeezed a lot of beautiful features into one yard.

Pat

Reaction score
Country
United States
Lovely pond and garden. Your love of nature shows in your pictures and your pond. Thanks for allowing us to see your haven.

Reaction score
This is simply beautiful and breathtaking, i so wish i had such beautiful flowers with a wide array of colors...my flower bed consists of different shades of pink and peach but their not as vibrant as yours. Continue on the same path...you're doing something right.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
Your pond is absolutely gorgeous, JBtheExplorer!:D I've always dreamed of something like this. I love the picture of water lilies! They're so pretty:D

Ask a Question