Hello from a couple garden lover in Oklahoma :)

Reaction score
Country
United States
Just wanna say "hi" to all the gardeners in the USA and the world :) We love gardening and have a 2.5 acres garden in Oklahoma, would love to learn/share garden tips/pictures from/with you all :)

IMG_2243 (2) (800x533).jpg

Reaction score
Hello there and welcome =D Your garden looks delightful, I think I'd go crazy if I had that much space to work with... hehehe! That garden must keep you so busy! By the way, lovely avatar... I see you like Betta fishies also =D

Reaction score
Country
United States
Hello there and welcome =D Your garden looks delightful, I think I'd go crazy if I had that much space to work with... hehehe! That garden must keep you so busy! By the way, lovely avatar... I see you like Betta fishies also =D

You're right (we love betta/tropical fish). The gardens keep us busy every year from april until october and only have a break during fall-winter months. But we get our rewards with abundant of flowers/fruits and really enjoy them.

Ask a Question