Country
United Kingdom
Seems so Tetters :rolleyes:

Maybe we should have been Irish instead :unsure:

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I can say I just got here!

Without watching - is this the George of the Dragon myth or am I being too American?
Dirt, mate, this was England's day - yes, St George and the Dragon! Just a supposed celebration of our old nation, and part of our union flag.
Our capital city has been taken over now, and our ''boys in uniform'' shall we say, are directed by the present leader of the people who have taken over - shame on them!!! They attack English citizens for celebrating England's special day in London with force for no good reason, whilst the incoming flood of non English people wear masks, wave their foreign flags and banners and openly chant hateful death wishes on their new hosts - EVERY weekend and those same ''boys in uniform'' look the other way.... I don't know how they can face the general British public, or sleep in their beds at night.
British mainstream reporters are as bad - they are idiots. There is evidence of all this if you watch youtube reports.
I wonder how my father and his mates who fought in WW2 so bravely for our freedom would react to this after the sacrifices that they made back then. This used to be England, land of the Brave.

zigs

Cactus Grower, Kent.
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
The George Cross is the flag of England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿

The white Saltire of Saint Andrew represents Scotland 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

The red Saltire of Saint Patrick represents Ireland (for some reason we haven't got that one)

These were combined into the Union Flag 🇬🇧

There's no Welsh Dragon in the flag although this was later included in the Royal Coat of Arms 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8a
Country
United States
I always leave the clever bit to him :giggle:
Its probably the safer path.

No worries about the government it turns out all they want is the treasury without a citizens vote and that is an old story but the internet has allowed the hallowed Light upon the ww2 structure. It must evolve or perish. Personally I have never been allowed a vote about my own assets and that is a wartime condition I would accept during wartime. Probably explains this usa administration and why the orange haired fellow ended all war and is now under attack. Doing some attacking myself against the treasury model and have a bit of a study in it since they hurt the people imo in the great recession.

They had to work quickly but I think they have at least 3 wars started up again? They print money and send it to the war zones and the military complex gets paid for the bullets at a high tax rate. Take comfort in the fact they cannot hide what the orange man exposed.

Yes I just said the american military is killing for profit. I am a sickened conservative. The machine Eisenhower warned us about not only lives but owns the treasury. Take back your treasury. Do not worry about the government they do what treasury pays them to do.

Imagine the calculus.

To maximize profit a fungus or bacteria or virus in the garden would be a silly bitch to take everything everywhere all at once.

The slow drip of blood is most profitable..

I smell the lack of empathy that enabled that thing elected to run germany. Different year but follow the empathy.

Anyway you kids do you but my treasury fight started in 2010. Glad to share in pm. It takes 5 to 10 years for a treasury to respond to my change of their expected model. Far too comfortable imo so I have been laying traps since 2010 once i realized they sold my patriotism. I really do piss them off and I really do enjoy it.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
We just learned tonight that our flag is to be banned - we mustn't fly it on our cars, and we mustn't fly it on our homes - in case it upsets anyone who doesn't like it😡
We are flying our union flag and our England flag. We are proud of them, and will continue to fly them. £1,000 fine ? 🥷🥷

Ask a Question