Greetings from sunny New Mexico

ziskasun

A seed once sown never dies.
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United States
Hello fellow gardeners! I'm so glad to find a group with so many ideas and solutions. I have been gardening for a few years and I am always learning new methods...sometimes through trial and error and sometimes from good advice and ideas from other people. I recently moved from Utah to New Mexico and I am still adjusting to the new climate and growing conditions here, but I'm looking forward to an extended growing season in a warmer climate. I'm looking forward to getting to know some of you and sharing good ideas. Happy growing :D

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
USDA Zone 11
Country
Mexico
:)A warm welcome to you @ziskasun. I think you have described the site very well. Since i joined in February 2016, i look around my garden and see so many changes that i've made as a result of things i've learned here. I barely can look around this site without finding useful and unique ideas. There is so much sharing of ideas, experiences, knowledge and we all grow because of it. I have discovered that here there is no such thing as a stupid question and when one person asks a question, dozens more learn something. To me, it is a special and unique group that gather here and new members are always welcome.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Country
United States
I can only second Beverly's opinion of this site and its members, and add a warm welcome from Texas!
Adjusting to a new climate is interesting, to say the least, but you'll enjoy having a longer growing season, and perhaps even two growing seasons. Here in Texas we have spring gardens and fall gardens, with the summer garden gasping for water and shade!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
Japan
Hello there! I have a few friends living in NM right now at Holloman AF Base. They seem to be enjoying it!

Glad to have you here with us on the forums - hope to see more of your posts about your gardening adventures! :)

Reaction score
Hi there and welcome to the forum, glad you joined us. I honestly hope you will enjoy your stay here, please let us know if you need anything, we are here to help and learn.

Ask a Question