Feeding earthworms?

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
THe rabbit manure is filled with alfalfa straw, so maybe that will feed them. I did find some leaves I hadn't noticed on my own yard from my neighbor's sycamore tree, so I added them. Today the weather report is for rain so if they get it right, the leaves and snow pea leaves should be nice and wet. I'll see what happens after the rain.

Reaction score
Country
United States
The only time I've seen the death of hundreds of earthworms here was after the local farmer sprayed his field with something that smelt really bad - poison of some kind ?
Maybe you could pop over to Florida and cadge a few of theirs - find out where roadrunner lives :unsure:
This is something to remember Modern Bug Sprays and Synthetic Fertilizer kills Microbs and Worms actually they kill the soil.

Didn't know until recently and I'm very guilty.

big rockpile

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Don't feel too badly Rockpile, we've all been ''guilty'' at some point - but organic gardening is always best - work WITH nature to gain the rewards.:)

Ask a Question