Cucumber and Lemon Water

Reaction score
This sounds like it could be good I drink just plain lemon water every day. Adding cucumber to it sounds like it would be very good. Thanks for sharing!

Reaction score
This sounds like it could be good I drink just plain lemon water every day. Adding cucumber to it sounds like it would be very good. Thanks for sharing!

It does taste divine and it's just perfect for the hot weather; give it a try and tell me what you think.

Reaction score
I have never heard of this sort if juice, but I would not mind giving it a try. What worries me is the cucumber part because I am not a fan of this vegetable. I do not think sugar should be added, mainly to avoid the sugar-related problems this society is suffering. So I will let you know how it goes.

Reaction score
I have never heard of this sort if juice, but I would not mind giving it a try. What worries me is the cucumber part because I am not a fan of this vegetable. I do not think sugar should be added, mainly to avoid the sugar-related problems this society is suffering. So I will let you know how it goes.

Just adding a few slices of cucumber to your water should be ok as the taste is slight; it gives off a refreshing flavor that taste best when served chilled.

Reaction score
Has anyone tried the cucumber and lemon water? which is like a healthy drink. I have tried this and it's quite refreshing.
I have been really into the infused waters lately. I love the refreshing taste of it and it is so healthy. We live in Florida and most of the time it's really hot here so this is perfect. I am looking for one of those gallon size infusers also. Found a really nice one that I am hoping to get. Then I can just cut up some fruit and keep it on the counter! Kids don't usually like to drink water so I figure this may put a little twist on it and they may actually drink it !!

Danyel :)

Reaction score
I love mint in my water and also a squeeze of lemon. It is so hot here in the south in the summer, and these two additions seem to really help quinch thirst. With a healthy addition of ice, nothing can beat it for the dry, icky tasting mouth summer time heat sometimes gives us. I also like a twist of orange or lemon peel in my water rather than a sqeeze of the juice.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4b
I have! You can add mint leaves to make it taste better. :) I used to drink this every day. However, because lemon is becoming more and more expensive here, I had to stop drinking lemon/cucumber water. :(

Reaction score
I am lucky in that occasionally, I find lemons and limes in our mark down basket in the produce aisle. There is absolutely nothing wrong with them, usually they are just the last few in the bin and the produce manager wants them gone before putting fresh ones out. It sure does help spread my dollars when I do come across them.

Reaction score
So I know I posted earlier but this past weekend I finally found the water dispenser I love !!! I purchased it at JC Penny and it's perfect!! I ended getting it on clearance and it was a fantastic price. Brought it home yesterday and cut up some oranges and some lemons and put them in the water... after about an hour it was perfect!!! The water was even better as the time went on. The fruit totally infused and it was delicious!!! We left the container on the counter all day and the kids loved it! They drank water all day instead of soda and juice!

Super excited!!!

Danyel :)

Reaction score
My 7 yr old grandson is always asking for a "cool, refreshing." What he is asking for is ice water. All my kids loved cold water even over soda, but this kid drinks almost nothing but cold water. Occasionally he likes his water with a twist of lemon orange peel for flavoring but not often.

Reaction score
Country
Philippines
I haven't tried it but I will soon. It is good as a refreshing drink after work out and healthy too. I saw a post about it on pumpapp. They mixed various energy drinks suck as fresh fruits and veggies and blend it to make a smoothie. In my opinion nothing beats water though but healthy drink is good too plus tasty.

Reaction score
Country
United States
Throw in a little mint as well. Lemon, mint and cucumber is a great detox drink. It is also a natural way to help clear your skin up if you have bad acne (it’s not going to make it go away completely but definitely helps). I’ve also heard this drink helps burn fat.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
I usually have lemon water, but not with cucumber though. I rather eat the cucumber :)

Reaction score
Country
United States
I've tried lemon water, but never actually heard of cucumber water. It sounds fantastic! I've been looking for a new drink(It seems I've got an allergy to a few things that are common in the teas I drink) I'm definitely going to try this soon!

Ask a Question