Creative gardening ideas for the holidays!

Reaction score
I was just browsing the net to see if i could find any interesting ideas as how to transform my yard for the holidays when i saw this image..i am liking it lots and just thought i would share.

Penny%20Hand%20and%20Kate%20Low%20TAFE.jpg

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
I think it is just so beautiful and serene looking! I wouldn't mind having this for my backyard and I would just sit out there to enjoy this view. I hope you will be able to transform yours as I like it too. Hang some solar power light and you are good to go :) for night time..

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
Oh that would be a beautiful place to spend an evening. We are looking to get a house with some acreage in the next year or so and a pond garden like that would be perfect. It would probably be pretty expensive to construct however. I am going to save this photo for my wish list.

Reaction score
Country
United States
This is so gorgeous! I would love something like this on my property. I wonder if I could scale it down to a smaller size. It would have to be itty bitty to fit in our yard. LOL

Reaction score
That looks like a very beautiful and serene garden :) I'd love to get some water in my garden... maybe a little pond full of goldfish! I dream of getting a nice pond :) I hope I can get one in the future :) My in laws already have a pond, doesn't look so hard to maintain.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
13b
Country
India
Very artistic looking. I wonder how stagnation of water in the pond will be taken care of.

Ask a Question