College Football 2018

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8a
Country
United States
SEC seems to require a larger the life personality to head the team. Was a rumor floating around Miles was going to be back in the SEC, one of the Mississippi teams. Would make things even more interesting to watch. All of these former LSU coaches around the SEC.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4 to 5 best for success.
Country
United States
have to say, when it comes to super bowl. I write down the winner on a paper and seal it in an envelope, prior to the game, you see, it irritates my husband if I make any prediction , as he will say, you can't do that , you have not studied all year who will win. I laugh inside me, as at least 90% of the time I am right. I just use a stupid theory.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8a
Country
United States
have to say, when it comes to super bowl. I write down the winner on a paper and seal it in an envelope, prior to the game, you see, it irritates my husband if I make any prediction , as he will say, you can't do that , you have not studied all year who will win. I laugh inside me, as at least 90% of the time I am right. I just use a stupid theory.
There are worse theories. There is a saying that "On any given day any team can beat any other in the SEC".

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8a
Country
United States
SEC seems to require a larger the life personality to head the team. Was a rumor floating around Miles was going to be back in the SEC, one of the Mississippi teams. Would make things even more interesting to watch. All of these former LSU coaches around the SEC.
Well thank you guys for giving Saban to Bama!

Now I have my corndogs, watching the kickoff!

Last edited:
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8a
Country
United States
The general conference "rule" pull for your conference against all others. 28/26 not a bad showing will not hurt A&M in the rankings.
#11LSU cake walk game. I see 'Bama also had a cake walk game.
#18 Miss State beat on Kansas State #7 Auburn won
Ole Miss won

Looks like Ark may go down to Colorado State

Next week starts conference Bama vs Ole Miss, LSU vs Auburn,

My home team Wisconsin takes on BYU, it first real game of the season.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8a
Country
United States
Been checking them out. BYU might win but it is going to cost them the season. Injuries.
LSU's O line is not as good as Auburn's D line. The other way they are close matched, but the D is spending to much time on the field.

Ask a Question