All About Zinnia Flowers

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4 to 5 best for success.
Country
United States
did plant them, the two packages, one is taller type than the other joined them both together in one long, long planter. they are doing well, tall, not quiet ready to flower. will get pics when that happens, multi colored.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7b
Country
United States
The thing I like about Zinnias (besides their beautiful flowers) is that once you buy some seeds you never have to buy any more. I dead head the wilting flowers and dry them over the winter. In the spring I have tons of seeds just waiting to produce more flowers.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4 to 5 best for success.
Country
United States
The thing I like about Zinnias (besides their beautiful flowers) is that once you buy some seeds you never have to buy any more. I dead head the wilting flowers and dry them over the winter. In the spring I have tons of seeds just waiting to produce more flowers.
I'll have to try to do that this year. On second thought, nope not doing that. just checked my supplier, they sell 19 types of zinnias, so don't want to box myself into the same every year. I like trying different seeds every year. cost is cheap. they also sell so many types of lots of things, its fun to have a new visual every year.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4 to 5 best for success.
Country
United States
So far blooming. interesting colors.
IMG_5888 (2).JPG

Ask a Question