Young Tomato Plant, New to Gardening Please help - Thank you!!

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hiya, I am new to gardening and have bought some tomato seedlings, I have popped them in my little green house and leaves are looking odd, I just wondered if anyone knows if this is normal or I need to do something to help them, I would appreciate any help, Thank you for reading

Attachments

• 17A04EBA-B9EB-4AE0-AB7D-6DE6E20EFDC4.jpeg
    17A04EBA-B9EB-4AE0-AB7D-6DE6E20EFDC4.jpeg
    170.6 KB · Views: 17
  • 8F14B2C7-CD91-40C5-B8BA-F1DFB48FA853.jpeg
    8F14B2C7-CD91-40C5-B8BA-F1DFB48FA853.jpeg
    223.1 KB · Views: 14
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
Hiya, I am new to gardening and have bought some tomato seedlings, I have popped them in my little green house and leaves are looking odd, I just wondered if anyone knows if this is normal or I need to do something to help them, I would appreciate any help, Thank you for reading
It appears from the picture that the plant has had the main stem severed. I would replace the plant as it will take time for a sucker to grow enough to replace it.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Oh Thank you very much for your help, looks like I’m going to have to have another go! Really appreciate it thanks again

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
Oh Thank you very much for your help, looks like I’m going to have to have another go! Really appreciate it thanks again
Look closely at the plants before buying them. Make sure there are no injuries, discoloration, spots, wilting, or insects. And make sure that the color is a dark green and not a pale green such as your present plants have. They should be standing up straight and not be floppy.

Ask a Question