You could own this.

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
Where are you going to? OOops, you don't have to divulge ... How can you leave such a lovely place? Shame I need to sell my house first and I don't think I can afford your posh area!!! And your soil is sooo good! Crumbs, too late to win £145m in the lottery ... Wish you all the best.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Country
United Kingdom
This is one of the cheapest areas in the countryside to buy houses. We have not even looked at other places yet. We will do that when, if , we manage to sell.
£27500 Hope that says two hundred and seventy five thousand.

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
I will have it. You're serious..???

I think you missed out one 0 at the end!

Even with that 0, it's a bargain.

Care to send me details?

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Country
United Kingdom
Yes. I did miss an 0'
And yes that is the list price.
Not sure the details have been put up yet but the place is
Halls in Oswestry. It will be on Rightmove when they do it. We have to go in and check that the details are correct.
The house is a semi-detached cottage with three small bedrooms. It is in a very rural situation with open views to all sides. Take me ages to put up all the details.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
USDA Zone 11
Country
Mexico
:)Yes @Owdboggy it is missing a zero at the end so be sure to correct before you publish it or you will be smashed flat by the arriving hoards. Are you just selling some of the property, or house and all? I wish you the very best of luck and hope everything goes smoothly, quickly, and lucratively. I hope we will continue to hear from you in between and when you are settled again.

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
Will send you a conversation!

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Country
United Kingdom
I did add to the original post that it should have read Two hundred and seventy five thousand. The price is correct on the Estate Agents blurb.

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
I am sure you can sell it if someone wants a country setting. Someone in north London moved to Wales and I can understand the appeal. They will have a bit of pocket money left to enjoy themselves even after the move. Where I live, the house prices are not that brilliant, but even I love that figure. If only I could move your house and land to my county...

Ask a Question