YAY for being new!

Reaction score
Country
United States
Hello everyone :)

I'm super excited to be here. I've been looking for an online gardening community and alas! I've found one.

Let's see...I'm 24 years old and live in Kentucky. My mom and I founded a gardening subscription box called Jade Canopy, which we use to spread our love of gardening far and wide. [link removed by admin] It's our one true passion. ;) But anyways, enough about me. I'm interested in learning about everyone else!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
Hello and welcome to the forum! :)

Link removed ;) However if you become an active and helpful forum member I would be happy for you to have a link in your signature in time.

Reaction score
Country
United States
Welcome to the forums Jade. :) What sort of gardening are you interested in?

Thank you Sheal!

I really like all types of gardening, particularly if I can eat the results. ;) Though I do love flower gardening. I've always been mesmerized by those enormous English gardens. So beautiful. I also like trying to find the most cost-effective way to garden. Every year, it's like playing a game and trying to see what can be done that'll create a greater yield with less waste.

What about you?

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8a
Country
United Kingdom
Thank you Sheal!

I really like all types of gardening, particularly if I can eat the results. ;) Though I do love flower gardening. I've always been mesmerized by those enormous English gardens. So beautiful. I also like trying to find the most cost-effective way to garden. Every year, it's like playing a game and trying to see what can be done that'll create a greater yield with less waste.

What about you?

So you like a mixture of both, perhaps you might like to share some pictures with us at a later point. It's always interesting to see others ideas, especially when many of us live in different countries.:)

I live off the north west coast of England but I don't think my garden would mesmerise you. :D The climate here is not the best but I can still make it look reasonable during the better parts of the year. I have sandy soil to contend with so growing vegetables is not ideal, but I do grow tomatoes in a greenhouse. Flowers and shrubs are my favourites.

Reaction score
I love seeing new faces here! I'm glad you decided to make your way to the gardening forums. I've found this forum helpful in more ways than one. You'll love it here, since you're passionate about gardening. :)

Ask a Question