Would You Rather....

Reaction score
I noticed that there weren't really any games in these forums and thought it might be a fun way to interact with each other. :)
A lot of people have played this game or heard of it. You ask two questions and the person below answers. Wait for like 3 or four posts before you play again. Are you ready?

Would you rather grow in a pot or in the ground?

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
In a pot. I love growing my miniature roses indoors, in my room:) This way, I can look at them all the time. Also, they make a lovely decoration.

Here is my question:
Would you rather plant an apple tree or a pear tree in your garden?

Reaction score
I would plant both if I had enough room. I love all trees and the more fruit I can grow, the better. :) But even in a small place you can still manage to grow a couple of trees, only you need to take more care of them and feed them regularly until they produce fruit.

What I would like to know:
Provided that you had a garden available, would you prefer to grow more vegetable or flowers?

Reaction score
I would probably grow more flowers. As much as I love my tomatoes and other veggies my heart is joyful when I walk among my flowers.

My question is:
Would you rather have a moss garden or one filled with ferns?

Reaction score
I think that I would prefer the moss garden because I could always come back later and add ferns. The moss could serve as a great "canvas" for whatever else I might add.

Q: Would you rather keep a mulberry tree for its berries, or get rid of it because of the mess it can make even if you try to collect as many as you can (ground covered in berries, with flies feasting on them).

Reaction score
If the rest of the garden was low to medium maintenance I'd go for it. Otherwise I'd just go with a tidier berry bush.

My question, it's kind of in the same light as my answer: Would you rather have a garden that produces enough to essentially feed your whole family and then some but requires insane amounts of upkeep (a good chunk of your free time, more than half) or one that will produce here and there; maybe enough for a side dish or an ingredient once or twice a week. But it requires almost zero effort.

Reaction score
If the rest of the garden was low to medium maintenance I'd go for it. Otherwise I'd just go with a tidier berry bush.

My question, it's kind of in the same light as my answer: Would you rather have a garden that produces enough to essentially feed your whole family and then some but requires insane amounts of upkeep (a good chunk of your free time, more than half) or one that will produce here and there; maybe enough for a side dish or an ingredient once or twice a week. But it requires almost zero effort.

I would love to take on a garden where I didn't have to buy produce anymore. Grocery shopping is getting expensive especially if you want to buy healthy. So I'd take the work on.
Would you rather have a garden in a place where there's no rain, all sun all day, and heat Or would you choose a place with mostly shade, constant rain, and have mild temperatures?

Reaction score
I'd rather have a garden where there is sun all day and little rain. Many of the plants I like and the fruits/veg's I like to grow would require that. I'd just have to setup some type of irrigation system. Me as a person likes that better also!

My question: Would you rather be in a remote area with access to lots of land that you have to develop yourself, off the grid, (no electricity, plumbed water, cell phone access etc) or in a city/suburb where you only have limited land access but are able to be around other people and have 'modern' conveniences?

Reaction score
I would rather have access to lots of land that I had to develop myself. Cities just suck the life out of everything.

My question is: "Would you rather grow from seed, or plant an already developed plant.'

Ask a Question