Wiri wiri hot pepper

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
13b
Country
United States
image.jpg
I have a couple of wiri wiri cherry peppers growing in my kitchen! So far I have one bearing peppers and the others I continue to hand pollinate. Does anyone know how many weeks before these peppers are mature?These are my plants they get very good sunlight from my window.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8a
Country
United States
well, somebody has to die first. that first pod will lose its waxy finish long befire thathappens. what i do not know is are you going for sugar or heat.?

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
13b
Country
United States
The Wiri Wiri peppers are very hot peppers they are within the same range as habeneros and scotch bonnet on the Scoville scale.I must have very hot peppers with my meal

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
13b
Country
United States
Haha! love the heat of peppers on piping hot food!!
One might say I have a leathery palette

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
The schoville is similar to that of Scotch Bonnet! I have bought Pepperdew chilli seeds and they are germinating. I really love eating them stuffed with cheese. In fact, the whole family love it in spaghetti! Ah, sorry you have already pointed out later. Yes, one to add to one's bragging rights. No wonder they were placed near the checkouts for men to add to without too much time for thinking!:eek: And they sold like hot cakes.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
milevaa

Latest Threads