Willy G

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
Ireland
hey my last post got deleted, not a very warm welcome!
but like i only put this video on it of my gardening blog!

anyway i am willy from ireland and i am growing loads of different fruits and vegetables this year in my garden that i set up last year

i might start a medicinal chinese herb garden too in one of my raised beds, well see how things go!

i dont know that much im only a beginner but i am eager to learn and pleased to meet you all!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
11b
Country
Brazil
If you have included some kind of advertising then it might be detected as spam, or for some reason it was deleted by a moderator. I do not know, they may explain soon.

You are welcome! (y)

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
Hi. :)

Yes I do believe that sharing commercial links (which most blogs are) is prohibited as spam. I do believe that is clearly stated in the TOS (terms of service) for this site, and not uncommon

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
USDA Zone 11
Country
Mexico
:)A warm welcome to you @willyg. Yes, and it is considered bad form to join a forum self-promoting oneself. The rules are more lax for people who join and participate for a period of time. As Beth mentioned, it is covered in the "terms and rules" which can be found at the bottom of each page. You can't believe what some people do. They join, introduce themselves, and then ask for free seeds in their introduction, one person even listed the seeds she wanted people to send her. I don't think she returned after one day. This is one way Admin has of protecting the existing members who are here to participate from the opportunists. Of course, this may not have been your intention at all, but we don't really know you yet:). I'll look forward to seeing you on the forums(y)

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
Ireland
Thanks for the welcomes everyone!
well i just started this blog to keep me motivated to garden everyday and ive been at it over a week now, i just film what i do in the garden everyday and anything interesting that happens, but if its against the rules i will just keep it on facebook lol im glad to be here and i am growing loads of different fruits and veg this year so i will no doubt be asking you all for help with different things along the way ! as i am only a beginner.

i have schizoprenia also and the medication made me put on lots of weight, so gardening is good exercise you burn between 200-400 calories per hour so that is another reason im stickin at it!

I tried to grow stuff last year but only managed some brussel sprouts which were attacked by pests and some scallions also got the business i think from onion thrisp.

i have 7 or 8 raised beds and a polytunnel i am hoping to get the plastic on soon loads of seeds and am buying new stuff all the time to grow.

but glad to be here! seems like a really cool forum to be on so i hope i didnt promote myself too much there either but yeah, glad to be here!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom

We get a lot of spammers - so when someone joins the forum and their very first post is a "read my blog and watch my YouTube" type thing, then I get a little suspicious... :cautious:

However, if you are here to join in then please accept my apologies. Welcome aboard! (y)

ManoaRain

It's too dang hot
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Country
United States
Medicinal gardens are awesome, just be careful about dosage and knowing whats what! I've got a little patch for safe medicinals, good luck on yours!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
Ireland
thanks guys but im stressin out, ive got to get this plastic on my polytunnel but im no expert on building doors and i just recently quit smoking so its extra hard to do
also ive no idea where to get medicinal herb seeds

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ambrose A. Dale

Latest Threads