Will You Send Me Echeverias Cuttings ?

Reaction score
Country
Australia
Hello lovely gardeners ,
I am in love with Echeverias but i live in Pakistan where echeverias are unfort not available ...can somebody send echeverias cuttings to my country ?? It will be such a great great happiness for me :)

i'll share my adress ( i wish some one ask :) )

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-06-20-11-04-15-1.png
    Screenshot_2017-06-20-11-04-15-1.png
    95.5 KB · Views: 220
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
13b
Country
India
You could try ebay or amazon, not sure if delivery is available to your place.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
USDA Zone 11
Country
Mexico
Seeds for personal use are easy to get through a variety of international customs. Plant materials are much more difficult. It would have to go via international postal service (as opposed to private delivery companies, who would not accept to send a cutting). Given the time it takes to cross borders and go though customs, the prognosis is not good for a cutting to survive or be delivered. There may be people who know more little tricks for success. I am not familiar with echeverias. Good luck. My advice would be to stick as close to your location as possible.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
13b
Country
India
I am not familiar with echeverias. My advice would be to stick as close to your location as possible.

They are pretty robust, they are similar to cactus can grow from single leaf.

Agree with Beverly , better to buy from ebay, amazon. Try mix seeds, it will be cheaper.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
USDA Zone 11
Country
Mexico
@Rajesh Sethi ...just for the record, i would never buy seeds from ebay or amazon and definitely do not recommend it. I do know one person who sells seeds on amazon who is responsible, grows her own seeds, only sells fresh seeds, etc. But many vendors on these type of sites are here today gone tomorrow, will sell old seeds that won't germinate, send the wrong seeds, etc. Choose instead established seed sellers with their own businesses and preferably grow their own seeds. There are so many reliable ones to choose from. Anyway amazon and ebay will most likely not sell "cuttings".
coffee time.gif

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
USDA Zone 11
Country
Mexico
What are the chances for you to find it in Pakistan? Are there any gardening associations/clubs you can contact locally? Have you visited local nurseries or garden centers? Do you have access to Alibaba? Can you access seed companies in the UK, like chilternseeds.co.uk They ship internationally.

Reaction score
Country
Australia
What are the chances for you to find it in Pakistan? Are there any gardening associations/clubs you can contact locally? Have you visited local nurseries or garden centers? Do you have access to Alibaba? Can you access seed companies in the UK, like chilternseeds.co.uk They ship internationally.

yes i contacted few clubs nd sadly people seems not interested in echeverias ..hero are tons of rear cacti specis available but not echeverias..Alibaba is a wholesale site if i am not wrong ?

Ask a Question