Will my grass be dead for good?

Reaction score
I know it is a bit early to be thinking about this but I want to prepare myself early. I want to put a small pool up in my backyard this summer but I am afraid that it will ruin that spot in my yard for good. Any tips on what I should do to prep my lawn or will it be okay the next year if I do not put the pool up?

Reaction score
I believe that when my folks removed their pool that they had to re-seed the lawn. The thing is, water did not freeze where they lived and so their pool was up for years: in the winter they just covered the top!

On the good side, it is not that hard to re-seed the grass! There are many techniques that work, as long as it gets watered twice a day at first and daily after it starts to grow!

Reaction score
Yeah in my area with the pool that I am getting, it will need to be taken down every winter or it will get ruined. I know that pools are a lot of work in themselves so there may be years I just do not want to put it up and I don’t want to have this giant dirt hole where grass should be. I have never worked with grass seed so it is good to know that I have to water it that often for it to grow! (y)

Ask a Question