Wilburt, my poor Crassula, is dying... Help?

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
11a
Country
United States
My poor plant is dying ... The soil looks wet since in a desperate effort to save him I just watered him this morning. What am I doing wrong? It's typically outside in full sun... I don't water him that often.

All my other succulents are doing well, happy, making babies... But this one, he's just lost the will to live.

Can anyone help me?

Attachments

• Crassula Tetragona.jpg
    Crassula Tetragona.jpg
    8.9 KB · Views: 639
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
Succulents really don't need much water at all, so you need to wait until the soil is almost completely dry before watering. I think it could simply be a case of overwatering I'm afraid!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6 b
Country
Russian Federation
Perhaps, in this situation it is better to start over. Cut off the top cuttings. Wait until the slice is dry. Then stick the cutting into a soil and very few pour. Crassula tetragona afraid of water. Pot is necessary to take less. Otherwise, the roots do not have time to use all of the moisture and begin to rot.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
10a
Country
Australia
My poor plant is dying ... The soil looks wet since in a desperate effort to save him I just watered him this morning. What am I doing wrong? It's typically outside in full sun... I don't water him that often.

All my other succulents are doing well, happy, making babies... But this one, he's just lost the will to live.

Can anyone help me?
"
Poor Wilburt. I'd go with Larisa and give him a little "haircut" maybe.:) and make some little Wilburts, still nursing Wilburt of course.

Ask a Question