wife or wildlife?

Reaction score
Country
United States
Wish we could just up-load a picture and get the identification or at least a few options, you know, like that opp for songs. Anybody know what grows out of my pot here? My wife berried so many seeds, nuts, cuttings and she got help from squirrels and chip monks so I have no idea what's in this picture. Thank you everybody.
Daniel
img_0021-jpg.16467

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United States
The one in the foreground looks like a Chestnut oak, which also can be called Rock Chestnut Oak, Mountain Chestnut Oak, Rock Oak, Tanbark Oak.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
It also made me think of some type of Oak tree...Looks like a nice fig tree in the background:)

I thought fig too, but that seemed unlikely (though not impossible) given the OP's climate. It could be mulberry though...

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United States
I thought fig too, but that seemed unlikely (though not impossible) given the OP's climate. It could be mulberry though...
Are you talking about the tree in the background (directly behind the white line)? I've heard of people keeping figs inside during the winters up in Ohio, because figs can be kept in containers.

Ask a Question