Why to my posts disappear?

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
USDA Zone 11
Country
Mexico
From time to time, i will respond to a thread, post my response, and then it disappears. Then i think <<maybe i forgot to hit "post>> and rewrite the post, then my post reappears and i have two nearly identical posts. I have just posted a reply to the "Artichoke" thread and it has disappeared, i am fairly sure i hit the "post". This was a difficult post. You try describing how to eat an artichoke:eek: and i don't think i would like to repeat this reply because my time is limited, and it was an effort. So why to my posts disappear?

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
If you think your post has disappeared shortly after posting it, try refreshing the page - it should reappear :)

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
Your post is there...I just responded to it. ;) it's in the vegetable forum.

Threads you've looked at or participated in drop off the "new posts" forum view. You can find all your posts under your profile.

JBtheExplorer

Native Gardener
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
I'm not sure exactly how it works but your post may not be there if you are on the page before it was updated with your new post, if that makes any sense. If you refresh, it should be there.
Sometimes I have multiple tabs or windows open and occasionally I have two of the same page. I'll scroll down to reply in one tab, and then when I'm in the other tab I'll think "Wait, where's my post?" and then realize that it was because I just needed to refresh the page to see the post.

Ask a Question