Why does the site look kinda weird?

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
13b
Country
India
I'm making a few additional changes to improve the contrast in the coming days.

Grey color Bg would be great for eyes, then you have to change color of text to black (not sure, some grey color text wouldn't be visible with grey background color).
My phone had a night mode option, that changed the web page theme to dark color

Thanks lan,(y)

JBtheExplorer

Native Gardener
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
Grey color Bg would be great for eyes,

colour.jpg

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8a
Country
United Kingdom
Yes, @JBtheExplorer, Ian is currently working on this for me as my eye problems cannot cope with the white background. As Ian says, the colours you have chosen are very close to what he has suggested and hopefully he can work this out not only for me but for other members that may need it too. :)

Many thanks @Ian. (y)

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
USDA Zone 11
Country
Mexico
Even for people who don't need the change, it is going to be a fun feature for everyone, i think. It will be a fun feature for me anyway and i think in the wee hours a nice option to rest the eyes.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8a
Country
United Kingdom
Thank you everyone for your concern, it's good to know that I have friends here that care. :)

@Ian as you can see has been tweaking colours behind the scenes to help not only my eye issues but for any of you that may have similar problems. He's done a grand job which I'm very grateful for and I can't thank him enough for taking the time to help me out.

There's only one drawback.......you'll have to continue putting up with my presence! :D

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Country
United States
Sheal, I think we will gladly continue putting up with your presence! I'm so glad Ian was able to tweak and help you and others out. Isn't it nice to have a webmaster that really cares about members?
All together now, THANK YOU, IAN!

Ask a Question