Who's ready for the 2021 season already

CAP

Reaction score
Country
United States
I'm new here and in fact my very first post. I'm in the Mid-Atlantic region of the US and this is my 6th season. I'm trying my first grow light and am experimenting with it now so i'm ready too go come February. My sunny bay window has worked great but the ones under the light are waaay nicer, i can't wait to go for real!
Anyone else trying something new for 2021?

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Country
United Kingdom
Welcome!
Boxing Day is the traditional day when we in the UK sow our largest-onion seed.
I'm going to try growing (small) bush tomatoes on a steep bank.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Country
United States
I can't wait! Of course it will be awhile yet for me as I am in New England. I have to get my grow lights set up and rearrange the room I use to make room for everything.

CAP

Reaction score
Country
United States
Welcome!
Boxing Day is the traditional day when we in the UK sow our largest-onion seed.
I'm going to try growing (small) bush tomatoes on a steep bank.
Thanks! Onions are the first thing i start as well usually 2/1. I've tried both short day and long day's with mixed results, mostly good but this year i'm excited to be trying intermediate day onions called Candy. Good luck with those tomatoes on the slope. Sounds challenging.

Last edited:

CAP

Reaction score
Country
United States
I can't wait! Of course it will be awhile yet for me as I am in New England. I have to get my grow lights set up and rearrange the room I use to make room for everything.
Yeah you have a little longer to wait than me. I'm actually hoping for a cold winter this year and maybe kill off some bad bugs.
Have fun setting up that seedling room :)

Ask a Question