Who has Houttuynia cordata?

Reaction score
Country
United States
I love Houttuynia cordata, but I don’t have the root, I want to plant some, who has it please contact with me! Thank you so much! I've heard there are a lot in Atlanta!

the lawnsman

lawn and garden super freak
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Country
United States
I love Houttuynia cordata, but I don’t have the root, I want to plant some, who has it please contact with me! Thank you so much! I've heard there are a lot in Atlanta!

be careful what you wish for-that plant is highly, highly invasive, and once you have it you will have it forever and everywhere. (don't ask me how I know.)

nurseries here don't sell it, haven't for years.

Reaction score
Country
United States
be careful what you wish for-that plant is highly, highly invasive, and once you have it you will have it forever and everywhere. (don't ask me how I know.)

nurseries here don't sell it, haven't for years.
Thank you for reminding! I know that.I remember this plant grew all over the ditch in my hometown.It is a kind of so delicious veggie

the lawnsman

lawn and garden super freak
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Country
United States
Thank you for reminding! I know that.I remember this plant grew all over the ditch in my hometown.It is a kind of so delicious veggie

well, if you want it for strictly culinary purposes, befriend someone who has it on their property, (and probably wants to be rid of it) and go get what you need! lol

I would really think twice about introducing it into your landscape.

Ask a Question