White tulips

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
I received a lot of white tulips yesterday. They're really lovely!
I hope you'll like them too:

tmp_DSC_07491272413573.jpg

tmp_DSC_0748621454918.jpg

White tulips and white roses are my favorite flowers:)

Reaction score
Country
South Africa
That is beautiful!! I love tulips and the colours that they come in are also great. My husbands mom was from Holland and that was her favourite flower, unfortunately in South Africa we don't often find tulips and if we do they don't last long in the coastal areas.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6b
What a lovely gift @claudine . I love receiving flowers. My roommate absolutely adores white tulips and is always bringing them home when they are in season. I like them too but prefer a bit of color in my flowers, after seeing white snow all winter..lol

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
Tasha - Tulips last longer if you add sugar to their water:)
Blueeyes - I don't like looking at white snow either, but I'll never have enough of white flowers:D However, I saw purple tulips in a florist store yesterday and now I dream about buying them:D

Reaction score
Lovely tulips, Claudine! Let me guess, your boyfriend gave them to you? He got to be the most romantic and thoughtful man I've ever heard of :O I love tuips as well :) I plan to grow some when I move to my new place, probably some red, purple and pink ones :)

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
Thank you Trellum!:) Yes, those tulips are a gift from my boyfriend:love: I have absolutely no idea what would I do without him. My mom is very ill, it feels like my world is falling apart, but my boyfriend does everything he can to cheer me up. He's so patient and caring!

Reaction score
Oh no! I hope she gets better soon, Claudine! I remember how I felt when my mother was so sick, I also felt like my world was falling apart, I don't know where I'd be now if my then boyfriend hadn't been around. I really don't. I'm glad to hear your boyfriend is being so nice and supportive, you deserve it :) I hope your mom gets better soon, take care and stay safe!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
Thank you for your kind words, Trellum. It means a lot. My family goes through a very difficult time, but I try to stay positive and appreciate little things. My boyfriend and my beautiful tulips cheer me up:)
Is your mom healthy now?

Reaction score
Fortunately yes, she is doing better now :) She will be getting more tests done on Monday tho, but we are positive everything will be just fine. Kudos to you for seeing the positive side of things, and also appreciating the little things, most people nowadays don't do that.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
I'm happy for you and your mom:) We're still waiting for tests. Doctors already know how sick she is, but they want to check a few more things. It's frustrating and heartbreaking. We're so tired! I hope they'll start helping her soon.

Reaction score
Oh Claudine, don't worry, this stage is always the most difficult one, because you are still uncertain. How long do you have to wait for those tests? I hope not very long! One of the worst parts of this is waiting.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
We need to wait for around two weeks. However, my parents are going to a different doctor, maybe he will be able to help us. Waiting is awful, I hate it:(

Reaction score
Sometimes looking for a second opinion is actually good, it's great your parents are doing that! Don't worry, those two weeks will go by quick, just try to distract yourself :) Try watching your fav movies and reading your fav books, that helped me a lot when we were waiting for my mom's biopsy to be performed.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
Thank you, I'll try it:) We're waiting for a biopsy too. My mom has talked to at least 10 doctors already and had many tests done, so we're all exhausted. I hope they'll start treating her soon!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
I'm happy for you and your mom:) We're still waiting for tests. Doctors already know how sick she is, but they want to check a few more things. It's frustrating and heartbreaking. We're so tired! I hope they'll start helping her soon.

I hope the doctors are able to find out what is wrong with your mom soon and can help her heal. Stay strong. Your flowers are beautiful and look so calming.

Ask a Question