While away...

Would you participate in a plant caring service?

• I would take care of someone's plants for free

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I would take care of someone's plants for a price

• I would not participate

• Total voters
Reaction score
Hi,
I travel a lot and sometimes it's difficult for me to find someone to take care of some of my more sensitive plants. I was thinking there could be some kind of a service/website that could connect people who need their plants taken care of and people who'd be willing to do this. What do you think? Would you be willing to let someone else take care of your plants while away? Or would you be willing to do it for someone?
Hang

Reaction score
I would be willing to take care of other people's plant for a price. I do this for free for my friends. I love gardening. I usually pay someone (our watchman to water my plants) while I am away. The plants inside our home may not need watering but.. they would need the growlights to be switched on and off. I do pay him for doing this.

Pat

Reaction score
Country
United States
I would probably pay someone to take of the plants if I am gone for any length of time. For just a few days the plants would be ok with a good watering or one of the new watering devices. I would help out a friend or family member if they were going away and need to the plants looked after. As a service to others I would probably just want a cutting or two of the plants so that I could grow my own plants.

Reaction score
When we travel we have a great neighbor that will come and tend to our yard as needed. We also tend to theirs when they are away so it works out nice for both of us. We live in a close neighborhood and our yard and garden are on a timer to be watered so its really not a huge task to ask of someone.

Our next home will have a lot more yard to it and I think it would be helpful to find someone that could watch our yard that might know more then the average person. I want to grow a garden that we depend on to eat and I could see it be devistating to lose all of our garden while we were on vacation.

Ask a Question