Where to see cherry blossoms in Japan

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
Japan
I don't know that there are any other people on here living in Japan right now, but everyone is getting excited already with the prediction of when the cherry blossoms will bloom this year.

They are projecting at this stage that the Tokyo area will be around 22 March (a little earlier than usual).

http://www.japan-guide.com/e/e2011.html

The above link has a bunch of excellent spots to view the blossoms, and the average projection for when the areas bloom.

Reaction score
Here in South Korea the country of my husband where I migrated the Spring Season is the season that I am always waiting for because of the blooming of the cherry blossoms flowers and it really adds beauty and attraction to all over the place here and many tourists are visiting the country.

But someday I want to experience also how the cherry blossoms is in Japan. My husband and I are already planning about this thing.

Reaction score
I had taken this picture of the cherry blosoom flowers the previous year..And this always amazed me!

Attachments

• IMG_41736878299323.jpeg
    IMG_41736878299323.jpeg
    37.3 KB · Views: 257
Reaction score
I'm fascinated with Japan and it's culture since I was very young, so I find this bit of info really interesting. It must be amazing to be able to see this with your own eyes. How long are you guys planning to stay in Japan?

Ask a Question