When you live in town, have only.......

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
.....2 raised boxes and a covey of pots to garden in, you tend to be SEVERELY limited in scratching your farmer's itch. So this year I asked my boss if it would be okay if I put in a small (8X16) plot.....Long story short, it turned into a 25X70 plot, he gets some fresh produce and I get paid to tend "our garden". A simple request turned out WAY better than I had hope.....Life is good......
20200527_071101-1.jpg

zigs

Cactus Grower, Kent.
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
Hope it works out better than the plot I "borrowed" from the boss when I worked at the mushroom farm. He let me dig it all over for a season and then wanted it back :rolleyes:

Grew a fair amount of food there first though :)

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
Hope it works out better than the plot I "borrowed" from the boss when I worked at the mushroom farm. He let me dig it all over for a season and then wanted it back :rolleyes:

Grew a fair amount of food there first though :)
Well, I'm pretty safe in that "department".......My boss has NO inclination to get dirt under his fingernails......:LOL:

Ask a Question