When to repot

Reaction score
Country
United States
Hi there! I have a coral crush I am growing from clippings. I an not sure when to tell its mature enough to move to a bigger pot. Any advice appreciated, thank you!
D92471E0-5C3E-4776-BB7D-0485F77FDCDE.jpeg

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
That pot looks quite big enough to support your cuttings for a lot longer yet, but it may be easier to plant them out if they were moved to individual pots. They look super healthy (y)
Welcome to the forums :)

Reaction score
Country
United States
What type of soil did you use? You don't want anything that will completely dry out but still has good drainage. They make potting soil specially designed for cactus.

Reaction score
Country
United States
What type of soil did you use? You don't want anything that will completely dry out but still has good drainage. They make potting soil specially designed for cactus.
If I remember correctly it’s a basic potting soil mixed with perlite. I just try to keep a close eye on it’s water needs

Reaction score
Country
United States
Lol no worries, regardless of plant soil type and water regimen is important so still good advice

Ask a Question