When things come together…

Reaction score
Country
Germany
When things come together, we gotta talk.

First, there is this stereotype about us Germans, that we are not funny. So, since stereotypes are there for a reason, please do not laugh when reading this.

Secondly, since the peoples on this earth like to give nicknames to each other, individually as well as collectively, I'll go by the nickname we sometimes get calls by. Kraut, because I am a Kraut, living in Krautland.

And, because I am not funny and also a bit dull…

…because Kraut means "weeds" as in – what we are talking about here, gardens, plants and such.

Normally I would now lead into the more serious part of this post with a convenient "but seriously…" or "on a more serious note…" – except for the fact that I was serious already. All the time…

Really.

My garden is a stripe of grass which I inherited from the previous owner. Some trees.

I am not entirely sure what to do with it, yet.

A mix of fun and serious food production. (Which is serious, but that goes without saying…)

So, for starters I am more of a learner. We will so how that goes…

Cheers!

zigs

Cactus Grower, Kent.
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
Welcome to the forums from another Limey :giggle:

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8a
Country
United Kingdom
Welcome Kraut. :)

First, there is this stereotype about us Germans, that we are not funny.

I dispute that, I think Germans have a 'dry' sense of humour - thinking of those that I've known :) My husband is half German, so I suppose you could say he has a mixture of both German and English wit.

because Kraut means "weeds"

So does this mean my mother-in-law fed me 'sour weeds' ? :D

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
My garden is a stripe of grass which I inherited from the previous owner. Some trees.

I am not entirely sure what to do with it, yet.
Will you be posting some pictures of this stripe of grass and the trees then :unsure: then we may just tell you what we think you could do with it:giggle:

Ask a Question