What's your weather like right NOW?

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
We are having heavy, heavy rain (again!) and it's 73F. I just called the township drain commission because the storm drain in front of my house is clogged up and the road floods every time we get heavy rain. It's over a foot deep right now...:eek:

Attachments

• rain1.jpg
    rain1.jpg
    106.5 KB · Views: 217
  • rain2.jpg
    rain2.jpg
    105.2 KB · Views: 229
  • rain3.jpg
    rain3.jpg
    147.9 KB · Views: 281
Last edited:
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
It's 8:52 AM and 92F with expected high of 104F with no rain in the past 32 days and none in the future forecasts. Just another normal summer day with only the lizards moving about from one shady spot to another

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
We are having heavy, heavy rain (again!) and it's 73F. I just called the township drain commission because the storm drain in front of my house is clogged up and the road floods every time we get heavy rain. It's over a foot deep right now...:eek:

Crikey, doesn't sound good! We're lucky where we live - even when we get heavy rain it doesn't tend to flood.

Our current weather is very unexciting, although it was quite nice and sunny this morning which was good. Current 17 deg C and cloudy, but feels colder.

Pat

Reaction score
Country
United States
Today is a very pleasant day so far. It is clear and sunny with no clouds in the sky. The temp is expected to go up to about 90 degrees and cool off by bedtime. The leaves are beginning to turn, I expect by the end of the month they will be falling to the ground. We have not had much rain so the ground is getting a little dry.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
Chuck had to laugh at your lizard comment, but I would just about die in that heat!

You others seem to be having lovely weather. Now it's 83 and 70 percent humidity but at least the sun came out.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
Country
United States
We need rain and so far the only thing here is the heavy dew in the morning that is keeping things green

Attachments

• tomatos pond and landscaping 9-2015 033.JPG
    tomatos pond and landscaping 9-2015 033.JPG
    180.9 KB · Views: 218
  • tomatos pond and landscaping 9-2015 042.JPG
    tomatos pond and landscaping 9-2015 042.JPG
    232.5 KB · Views: 236
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8a
Country
United Kingdom
I'm not at home at the moment I'm in Scotland and the weather here is lovely. Sunny and warm with a temperature today of 22C/71F :)

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
I'm not at home at the moment I'm in Scotland and the weather here is lovely. Sunny and warm with a temperature today of 22C/71F :)

How was it nicer in Scotland than the rest of the UK?! :LOL:

Reaction score
Hi guys, I am back from the ER (third time this week), so the weather right now it's so fresh, it rained the whole night! I think autumn is well on its way. I was freezing at the ER! Until a nurse offered me a blanket.

Reaction score
Country
Kenya
It's a bit humid and hot even though it is not raining. We are expecting heavy rains as from October. I want to plant as many trees as possible before January.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
13b
Country
Philippines
The weather here is indescribable. When the sun shines, we hit 35C and higher. But when it rains in the afternoon, it pours. Yesterday afternoon, it rained so hard that many people were stranded on the roads due to unpredicted floods on the streets. With the plants, we rarely water them because the rains would normally soak the soil and the wet soil would persist for 2 days.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
It's chilly and cloudy. I like it! It's the perfect weather for dreaming. Today, I woke up early, put on my rainboots and went for a really long walk. Every house and every tree was beautiful in its own, special way.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
Hi guys, I am back from the ER (third time this week), so the weather right now it's so fresh, it rained the whole night! I think autumn is well on its way. I was freezing at the ER! Until a nurse offered me a blanket.

Oh no, hope you're ok!

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
10a
Country
Australia
Gosh Trellum. That seems a bit harsh, a blanket being an extra. Hope you are feeling better at least warmer.:love:

Ask a Question