Please help me :(

023.JPG

024.JPG

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6A
Country
United States
Something appears to be eating well :) , do you have slugs perhaps?

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
I don't think so...I haven't seen any. It looks more like some sort of fungus to me. It's been raining non-stop for days and it might be because all that water, but I don't know.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United States
It does look like you might have a nutrient issue, but it kind of looks like blight. I just found the same harvest to table link - it's very comprehensive, though an image search might be in order to be sure.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
I believe it could be aphid damage, because the eggplants had aphids last week. I got rid of them, but the process took 3 or 4 days and of course, they were eating meanwhile. The bed has organic soil, lots of compost, humate, and when I transplanted the plants I put a handful of Epsom salts and worm castings in the whole. I also water with compost tea sometimes.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United States
I believe it could be aphid damage, because the eggplants had aphids last week. I got rid of them, but the process took 3 or 4 days and of course, they were eating meanwhile. The bed has organic soil, lots of compost, humate, and when I transplanted the plants I put a handful of Epsom salts and worm castings in the whole. I also water with compost tea sometimes.

I hope the problem is solved! I've just finally transplanted mine and so far so good. I have it surrounded by aromatic herbs, petunias, and so forth. This is only my second attempt ever to grow eggplant. I mixed in eggshells and coffee grinds to deter blossom end rot, I just got more epsom salt yesterday, and I'm thinking of picking up some mushroom compost. Oh, and I'll likely water with diluted molasses after the next wave of rains.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United States
I've had the same thing with almost two weeks worth of rain here. I'm watching my husky cherry tomato like a hawk. It's looking a little iffy, as is the clone from last year's million sweet cherry (which is still producing!) I just want everything to hurry up and grow!

Ask a Question