Ad

Advertisements

the lawnsman

lawn and garden super freak
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Country
United States
sometimes September can make one wistful=knowing what's around the bend.

I've often wished the patio was one big greenhouse-so I could keep it going through the cold months! lol
DSCF4744.JPG

Ad

Advertisements

Ad

Advertisements

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Cor, that is looking good @Perki looking at your plants reminds me of a certain advisor we had who lives in Cornwall! Which Persicaria is that in your last photo please ?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Cor, that is looking good @Perki looking at your plants reminds me of a certain advisor we had who lives in Cornwall! Which Persicaria is that in your last photo please ?
Thanks Tetters it not been the best of years in the garden mainly weather related. Me and the Cornishman do have similar taste in plants I do wonder what has happened to him :unsure: . The Persicaria is called September Spires, its a new plant I bought early this year.

Ad

Advertisements

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Thanks Tetters it not been the best of years in the garden mainly weather related. Me and the Cornishman do have similar taste in plants I do wonder what has happened to him :unsure: . The Persicaria is called September Spires, its a new plant I bought early this year.
Thanks for your reply. September spires is now on my shopping (online) list. I will send a PM

Ad

Advertisements

Ask a Question