United Kingdom
First Daffodil to open in our garden!

Daff.jpg

How are things looking where you are?

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Country
United States
Every thing is still sleeping here, if it stays warm I might get some early Daffodils, things still have about a month to go before they wake up.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8a
Country
United Kingdom
My first daffodils should be open next week and the crocuses have opened this last couple of days. My winter pansies have been a disaster though, I think it's been to warm for them this winter. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4a
Country
United States
I grew up part of my youth along the Danube river valley(Wachau) in Austria. In spring the woods along the river where covered in snow bells. It always cheered me up. Ah the memories!

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6a
Country
United Kingdom
Wow Owdboggy , best snow drop woods I ever see That is really something & got to shake your hand for taking that sh;)t !!! You got a good photo there Owdboggy as Snow drops normally go and do a runner when I take out my camera :( Don't Know why but I have not managed to get a mass of snowdrops in a picture that look half as good as that. Snowdrop photography is an art I need to master:rolleyes:

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
Beautiful snowdrops @Owdboggy! (y) I'm looking forward to the bluebells in the spring :)

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Country
United Kingdom
We don't actually have any English bluebells in the garden. And before anyone asks, we do not want any either. they are very, very invasive and sadly there are Spanish ones in nearby gardens so they would very soon become a mixed race.
There are woods just over the border in Wales where we can go and see them.

Reaction score
Country
Kenya
It's very hot and dry here after experiencing three months of heavy rains. Now some plants have started to dry up. I am planning to to prepare my garden for the next planting season.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Country
United States
I'm loving all of the photos. I can't wait to start planting things out in the garden in my area.

Reaction score
Country
United States
First Daffodil to open in our garden!

View attachment 11121

How are things looking where you are?

My Chives are starting to have new shoots coming up in the flower pot they have been in for yearson my front deck. I have a few Hyacinths peeling out of the ground. So far that is all that I have seen. It is about a week or two too early for anything else right now.

Ask a Question