What's happening?

Reaction score
The site is loading very slowly and sometimes it doesn't load at all. Also, I have to wait for 10 minutes between my posts. That's the main reason I haven't been around lately.
So, what's up?

Reaction score
Amalia you may want to clear your history and delete the cookies. This site loads well and fast. I have had no issues at all like lovinglife says.

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
Everything seems to be working ok from this end as far as I can tell. We've got monitoring set up to make sure that the site loads quickly and that nothing is wrong, and it checks out ok :).

zigs

Cactus Grower, Kent.
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
Check that your compatibility thing is working, the broken page icon after the http://www gardening forums/threads bit in the bar at the top on the left.

Click on it & it'll reload the site.

Reaction score
Does it only happen when you come to this site or does it happen when you go to other sites, too? Another thing you can try is to change your browser to see if it makes a difference. I am using Firefox 16 running on Debian and this site loads very well for me.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
Are you still having problems with the site Amalia?

Ask a Question