What plant is this?

Reaction score
Country
Singapore
Hi,
Does anyone know what kind of plant this is?
WhatsApp Image 2018-10-03 at 11.32.19.jpeg

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7B
Country
United States
Hi,
Do you know the origins of the tree? I ask because it reminds me a lot of Durian Tree "King of Kings". Not very common in your area but it is in Asia.
DSCN2921.JPG

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8a
Country
United Kingdom
Both yours and Madhurima's plants look very much the same, but Madhurima's plant doesn't look as if it's in full health as the leaves are drooping. The veins on the leaves of your plant are quite prominent where as Ficus leaves tend to be less so. My suggestion that Madhurima's could be Ficus now seems in doubt.

This link below may be helpful if you have time to read through it. :)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ficus

Reaction score
Country
Singapore
Hi, some people have been telling me that my plant might be soursop! Its still debatable but I think the best idea is to water it a lot and give it plenty of sunlight?

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8a
Country
United States
I like the soursop idea. I found a chinese white olive that was similiar but the the habit and stem really looks more like the soursop. Give it an aspirin, more light (its a full sun tropical) and do not water it too much. Think moist but well drained. After it recovers a little while, think about ensuring a mild fertilizer that has the micronutrients also.

Last edited:

Ask a Question