What kind of rose do I have?

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Hello,

I bought what I thought was a Morden Blush rose and when it started blooming, noticed it look far different than a morden blush. Now I'm left wondering what it is. It does looke a lot like a Chinook rose but I haven't had any really peachy looking blooms yet. One did look a little on the peach side yesterday but as the flower opened more, it's more pink now and the flowers often fade to almost white as the days go by.

Any guesses as to what kind of rose this is?

Thanks!

IMG_2876.JPG
IMG_2878.JPG

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Zone 5
Country
United States
Where did you buy this rose? I bought a josephs coat climber, as the tag said. But when it bloomed, it wasn't a true Joseph's coat. Turned out to be a hybrid. Which I am ok with.

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Where did you buy this rose? I bought a josephs coat climber, as the tag said. But when it bloomed, it wasn't a true Joseph's coat. Turned out to be a hybrid. Which I am ok with.
I bought it at a local nursery. I think they must be accidently tagged the wrong variety sometimes.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Zone 5
Country
United States
Ah ok. If I had to guess this looks like those drift roses, but not 100%. I have no idea how tall and wide yours is, along with flower size.

Tags do get messed up! By the nursery or just consumers. Towards end of the rage to buy flowers as soon as it gets nice, tags go missing.

If you spent alot for it, and still have your receipt you can try and see if they can refund you.

Reaction score
Country
Canada
It was purchased early in the season, luckily for only $20! Funny enough, it was the ONLY morden amongst all the roses they have. My mother-in-law picked it up for me and she said she had to really dig through them to find it.

Ask a Question