What is this plant please?

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
10A
Country
United States
Spring is almost here and my plant flowered already. I just don't know what it is. Any help is appreciated. Thanks

Attachments

• IMG_5817.jpg
    IMG_5817.jpg
    223.8 KB · Views: 63
  • IMG_5818.jpg
    IMG_5818.jpg
    146.4 KB · Views: 69
Reaction score
Country
France
Spring is almost here and my plant flowered already. I just don't know what it is. Any help is appreciated. Thanks
Not seen one of those before...very exotic flowers....
should change to english once you open it...

Logan

Logan
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
1a
Country
United Kingdom
Reaction score
Country
France
@Woollie just to let you know, that link doesn't change to English when opened. :)
trouble is it opens for me, guess because I clicked on translate to English in my settinsg but obviously does not work for other users. I cannot edit it because my name is not at the top of the page....I do appreciate your helpful information Logan..Thanks.:)

Logan

Logan
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
1a
Country
United Kingdom
trouble is it opens for me, guess because I clicked on translate to English in my settinsg but obviously does not work for other users. I cannot edit it because my name is not at the top of the page....I do appreciate your helpful information Logan..Thanks.:)
That's ok, your welcome :)

Reaction score
Country
France
I feel we have crossed paths before as I recognise your Retriever Dog/Bitch even..being an Animal Lover I have two Spoilt Cats that run the show here...we take the orders and that is quite acceptable to us..knowing the peeking order really does help... ;) ..
going back to plants query that was an indoor plant that seems to die off each season and re-grow again....forever plant if your lucky... @Logan

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Strange, I got a pop up offering the translation which worked fine. Maybe because I am in England, no-one English speaks foreign languages, we just shout :)

Logan

Logan
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
1a
Country
United Kingdom
Strange, I got a pop up offering the translation which worked fine. Maybe because I am in England, no-one English speaks foreign languages, we just shout :)
I live in England but maybe it's because I use my smart phone to be on here. Ah I just found it down the bottom there's a option to have it in French or English. I thought that it would automatically change.:ROFLMAO:

Ask a Question