What group does this stinker come from?

Ad

Advertisements

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8a
Country
United States
Is that the general group or the more specific type? It seems like a lily fungi. I am sure it is an older design. You know, back when you had to fake a pile of poo to get a boyfriend.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8a
Country
United States
And this is growing wild in your woods???!?!
No. I have a woman growing wild in my woods. She gives me "things" like that plant. Did you notice the dwarf statuary? Same thing really.

Then I crawl up the mountain where @zigs evidently is ensconced in a turban situation. It appears his hair cannot escape, and from his predicament he haspassed on knowledge. I have to assess it all of course and make all allowance for the commentary of Mrs Zigs.

zigs

Naughty Cactus Moderator
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
No. I have a woman growing wild in my woods. She gives me "things" like that plant. Did you notice the dwarf statuary? Same thing really.

Then I crawl up the mountain where @zigs evidently is ensconced in a turban situation. It appears his hair cannot escape, and from his predicament he haspassed on knowledge. I have to assess it all of course and make all allowance for the commentary of Mrs Zigs.
Consider the Lily. It grows to fruition without eyes.. It cannot see, yet still it is beautiful without any knowledge of being so.

Reaction score
Country
United States

LOL someone got into the edibles.

Ad

Advertisements

Ask a Question