What do you think of my signature? Is it too gaudy?

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
13b
Country
India
:confused: I just wanted to be different. I used the animation software and created this. Tell me. Do you find it gaudy? I will

change it. No problem :)

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United States
It's not too gaudy, but depending on someone's computer, it might slow down the loading of a page. Web pages with a lot of animation and video/ads drive me nuts. Since this will appear every time you post to a thread, maybe something that isn't animated is best.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United States
Honestly?
It hurts my eyes. Maybe ease up on the red, and make it a banner style, like what you see a plane towing in the sky.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
13b
Country
India
It's not too gaudy, but depending on someone's computer, it might slow down the loading of a page. Web pages with a lot of animation and video/ads drive me nuts. Since this will appear every time you post to a thread, maybe something that isn't animated is best.
Suggestion taken. I will do that but wait for sometime as there may be others who would have a say too. Thanks.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6a
Country
United States
I don't really like these types of signatures. Like someone else said the colors are pretty harsh. Also, I usually have my window minimized and it's too big. I much prefer things a little more subtle.

Reaction score
I think that as long as you like it everything is fine :) Life is too short to worry about what others think, if you like it go for it :) But if you want my honest opinion... the colors are bit sharp and make it a bit hard to read the text (just a little). The color transition is very fast too. Other than that it's all good. Just giving my opinion :)

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
13b
Country
India
Thanks everyone. I thought so too but just wanted to know if others too are with me on this . Off I go to change it.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6a
Country
United States
Have fun. I think that's what I like most about creative past times, creating, then studying and then coming up with changes.

My husband always gets a kick out of watching me create features in the garden with rocks. I'll look over all the available rocks, before picking the "perfect" one. It goes down, I study it, then move it. Study some more, then turn it over. Then twist it this way and that. Finally I decide it wasn't the perfect rock after all, put it aside and start over with a new rock. Sometimes the changes are very minute, he can't see the difference, but to me it makes all the difference in the world.

When I finally get done, he teases me that I've touch every single rock at least a dozen times - and he's right!!

Good luck with you next, new signature. Can't wait to see it!!

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
13b
Country
India
Have fun. I think that's what I like most about creative past times, creating, then studying and then coming up with changes.

My husband always gets a kick out of watching me create features in the garden with rocks. I'll look over all the available rocks, before picking the "perfect" one. It goes down, I study it, then move it. Study some more, then turn it over. Then twist it this way and that. Finally I decide it wasn't the perfect rock after all, put it aside and start over with a new rock. Sometimes the changes are very minute, he can't see the difference, but to me it makes all the difference in the world.

When I finally get done, he teases me that I've touch every single rock at least a dozen times - and he's right!!

Good luck with you next, new signature. Can't wait to see it!!
I already changed it and you will now see it. It is seen every time we respond and so I have kept it very simple.
And about using rocks in a garden I am no less. I have a waterfall and the joy I got to selecting rocks I do not think all of the emoticons available here I could use to express it. :)

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6a
Country
United States
I already changed it and you will now see it. It is seen every time we respond and so I have kept it very simple.
And about using rocks in a garden I am no less. I have a waterfall and the joy I got to selecting rocks I do not think all of the emoticons available here I could use to express it. :)
First off, love the new signature. It's big enough to catch my attention, but subtle enough to be aesthetic pleasing and very attractive. Nicely done, if I may say so.

Rocks!! It seems like there are those who get it and those who don't. ;) My brother and I would spend hours placing the rocks in just the right way. We would ask whoever was around, usually, my mom, dad, sister or husband, what they thought, and they would always say, "beautiful" or "very nice". We would look at each other, with our heads cocked to one side, and say, "That one needs to be moved!". The watchers never saw what we did, and could never see the difference once we moved the rock, but to us it was the difference between night and day!

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
13b
Country
India
First off, love the new signature. It's big enough to catch my attention, but subtle enough to be aesthetic pleasing and very attractive. Nicely done, if I may say so.

Rocks!! It seems like there are those who get it and those who don't. ;) My brother and I would spend hours placing the rocks in just the right way. We would ask whoever was around, usually, my mom, dad, sister or husband, what they thought, and they would always say, "beautiful" or "very nice". We would look at each other, with our heads cocked to one side, and say, "That one needs to be moved!". The watchers never saw what we did, and could never see the difference once we moved the rock, but to us it was the difference between night and day!

When I was on holidaying in Europe we were taken to see a building in Brussels. The architect of that structure had committed suicide because legend has it he noticed that the tower was not in the middle. No one else must have observed it except him.

Ask a Question