What do you see me as?

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
10b
Country
United States
I'm curious to know what you guys think of me. I have a circle of members on here and I feel like I can make out their personality, and I'm curious if you guys feel the same to me.

Am I still a newbie, or am I apart of your group? Do I have a personality or do I have a "spam bot" characteristic?

Be honest! :D

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
USDA Zone 11
Country
Mexico
I agree with @Beth_B, I see you as a full, positive forum participant who has started a number of interesting threads, who has experience to share, questions to ask and answer, and who is a valuable, contributing forum member. :)

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Country
United States
I like your posts and find them interesting and informative, just as I'm sure I'd feel the same face-to-face. You're not a "newbie" by any means. Of course, I have a soft spot for fellow chicken tenders!

Attachments

• 6-28 002.jpg
    6-28 002.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 184

MaryMary

Quite Contrary
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Country
United States
You joined shortly before me, so I cannot consider you a newbie, any more than myself. It has been fun watching you grow as a gardener. :LOL: (Sorry, you know me and puns.) (Or, I think you do...) I enjoy reading your threads and posts. I have watched you go from asking questions only, to starting to answer them. That makes me happy. (y) I consider you a valuable member of the forum.

Can someone please direct me to the thread where CrazyConure has chickens? I like chickens. I tried to search the forum for posts made by CrazyConure using the keyword "chicken" and all I came up with was the "spring chicken" comment in the "Am I the youngest?" thread, and a comment in my "How smart are chickens?" thread. :confused:

Oh, @Becky, you are so sweet!! :love:

But really, is there pie? o_O

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
10a
Country
Australia
I'm curious to know what you guys think of me. I have a circle of members on here and I feel like I can make out their personality, and I'm curious if you guys feel the same to me.

Am I still a newbie, or am I apart of your group? Do I have a personality or do I have a "spam bot" characteristic?

Be honest! :D
You seem like a very pleasant , interesting and interested and knowledgeable young man...."A smart cookie" as i used to say to my young sons.:) Speaking of cookies maybe I could bring some to the next meeting:p

Last edited:
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
You seem like a very pleasant , interesting and interested and knowledgeable young man...."A smart cookie" as i used to say to my young sons.:) Speaking of cookies maybe I could bring some to the next meeting:p

We are like a flock of doting aunties lol.
(Well, and one doting uncle...zigs.) :p

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eddiehah

Latest Threads