What did you eat in your garden today?

Reaction score
Country
United States
Today a good friend brought me some baby carrots and this little cabbage that she grew in her greenhouse!
I gobbled down the carrots before I remembered to snap a picture! Lol
The carrots were the sweetest I've ever tasted! I'm planning to use the cabbage tonight in an Asian chicken quinoa salad!
IMG_20210124_124713790_640x480.jpg

Logan

Logan
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
1a
Country
United Kingdom
At the moment I've got blueberries and put them on my breakfast every day. I have had blackberries and raspberries.
Still got a lot of red, white and black currants, rhubarb and gooseberries from the freezer. Don't grow a lot of veg the ground isn't suitable.

Reaction score
Country
United States
At the moment I've got blueberries and put them on my breakfast every day. I have had blackberries and raspberries.
Still got a lot of red, white and black currants, rhubarb and gooseberries from the freezer. Don't grow a lot of veg the ground isn't suitable.
What kind of blueberries do you grow?

Reaction score
Country
United States
Planning to prepare some arugula salad with fresh mints ^_^
What kind of mints do you grow? I've grown peppermint and spearmint. There is a really yummy wrap you can make with fresh mint leaves. You take a flour tortilla and put in hummus, julienned cucumbers, julienned red bell peppers, julienned green onions, julienned zucchini and mint leaves all fresh from the garden. Don't cook any of the greens as this is meant to be a fresh summer wrap. Roll up and enjoy!

Reaction score
Country
United States
Today I made a soup with some butternut squash that was still good from my last year's garden!!!! It was quite tasty! Squash lasts forever!

Reaction score
Country
United States
What did I eat in my garden today? I dreamt of eating ghost apples if that counts! Has anyone ever tried ghost apples? They have white skin and the fruit is also white. They are very tasty. I tried one late last summer for the first time!

Logan

Logan
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
1a
Country
United Kingdom
What did I eat in my garden today? I dreamt of eating ghost apples if that counts! Has anyone ever tried ghost apples? They have white skin and the fruit is also white. They are very tasty. I tried one late last summer for the first time!
I don't know what it looks like.

Ask a Question