What are these

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8a
Country
United States
i started gardening and I transplant my plants to a new area and I started getting these and they are growing I wanted to know what they are or if I should pull them out. The big picture is the entire garden and the other picture with a lot of little seedlings or whatever you want to call them I don't know what they are. The lighter green is spinach or lettuce and the darker green ones I don't know what they are. Are they weeds? Help please.

Attachments

• IMG_0189.JPG
    IMG_0189.JPG
    265.2 KB · Views: 175
  • IMG_0190.JPG
    IMG_0190.JPG
    326.8 KB · Views: 186
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
i started gardening and I transplant my plants to a new area and I started getting these and they are growing I wanted to know what they are or if I should pull them out. The big picture is the entire garden and the other picture with a lot of little seedlings or whatever you want to call them I don't know what they are. The lighter green is spinach or lettuce and the darker green ones I don't know what they are. Are they weeds? Help please.
Looks just like tomato seedlngs to me. Your large tomato plants are ready to be put into their permanent homes too. If that is their permanent home they are waaaaay to close together. They need to be at least 1 1/2 feet apart at extreme minimum and in dirt at an absolute minimum of 1 foot deep

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alba

Latest Threads