What Are These Plants?

Reaction score
I bought these at Walgreens. They had no identification and the only instructions that were given were to give the plants a few drops of water every two days and to place in indirect light. I think that they resemble an aloe, but I have never seen one quite like this? Anybody have any guesses?

0706141250.jpg

Reaction score
I do not know the actual name of these plants, but I do know they require very little water. I have heard them referred to as air plants. They are adorable in the little shello planters. Ideal for a window sill.

Reaction score
Yes I agree with you evelynmcgregor, they don't need much water and are easy to care for. I see them being sold at the florist in the grocery store - just can't come up with the name of them right now.

Reaction score
Yes I agree with you evelynmcgregor, they don't need much water and are easy to care for. I see them being sold at the florist in the grocery store - just can't come up with the name of them right now.

I purchased these at a drugstore in the middle of the night. The shell containers were the deciding factor. They were a steal for around $2! I also thought that they would be easy enough for the kids to help with, too!

Ask a Question