What are these blue flowers?

Reaction score
Hi, I'm new here and I don't know much about gardening at all but I plan on learning. :) Anyway, over the summer I bought some flower seeds and planted them and some didn't come up but some did. I feel silly but I completely forgot what these blue flowers are that I planted and I lost the seed packet. I tried searching for "blue flowers" on google but I didn't see any that I thought looked like mine. Plus, there are a lot of pictures that look like they were photoshopped to be blue.

Anyway, here they are.

1333_608165825884415_254416545_n.jpg

Do any of you guys know what they are? I'd really love to get some more and plant them next year. :)

zigs

Cactus Grower, Kent.
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
Welcome to Gardening Forums

Look like Alkanets, are the leaves hairy?

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
The leaves look a little weird to me, but the little, blue flowers look exactly like Forget-me-not. I'm pretty sure that a plant like this grew in our garden and my aunt told me that it's a wild Forget-me-not.
But I was a child back then, so I don't remember it very clearly.

zigs

Cactus Grower, Kent.
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
Same family Claudine, Boraginaceae.

They're native to my part of England :)

Reaction score
Welcome kristyleann. I am not sure but you will get a lot of knowledge from this site and although I have gardened all my life I am still learning. These folks here know so many things off the tops of their heads..all I can say is they are quite pretty and look striking against the border you chose.

Ask a Question