Wet greenhouse

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi I just got another greenhouse off facebook unfortunately it's been soaking wet inside every morning and had ice on glass inside yesterday, does anyone know how I can rectify this please I'm in the uk

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Country
United States
Is the greenhouse completely closed--no fan, no ventilation from the roof, no way for air to get in and moisture to escape? If it is totally enclosed, either replace a glass pane with a ventilation pane (looks like a big Venetian blind that you can open and close) or get a fan and leave the door ajar for two or three hours a day with the fan blowing out.
I envy you your greenhouse. I had a small one when we lived in town, but now on the farm the winds would take the poor thing down, so no greenhouse here!

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Country
United Kingdom
Is the greenhouse completely closed--no fan, no ventilation from the roof, no way for air to get in and moisture to escape? If it is totally enclosed, either replace a glass pane with a ventilation pane (looks like a big Venetian blind that you can open and close) or get a fan and leave the door ajar for two or three hours a day with the fan blowing out.
I envy you your greenhouse. I had a small one when we lived in town, but now on the farm the winds would take the poor thing down, so no greenhouse here!
I live in a very windy area; have you considered full-panel glass & bar capping? I have an 8x12 Elite Belmont.

Ask a Question